Sunday 10 February 2013

Mehmooni zananeh at Nastarin's ...Feb.09.2013

Nastarin, my adorable pretty friend, photo: Shahrzad, FEB.09.2013


I thank you Nastarin to be Nastarin and such a wonderful friend, wife, mother, daughter, artist, naturally pleasant, fun and wise! 
I enjoyed your Mehmoony zananeh a lot, your home is a real home, like your self...

We missed Massoud, Anita, Ali and Daniel...and all those who were not at mehmooni...even though the men are not allowed to be there because it was a Women party!...the exception was Rayan who was the happiest little man among all these lovely ladies... It was the first women party out of country that I had been participating and it was lots of fun! 
I arrived late and I could just have our cute happy Rayan sometimes in my arms who seemed comfortable with me, I enjoyed holding him and dancing with him. His grand-ma brought him to his bed because he was robbing his eyes (too bad I missed taking pictures of happy mother and son, grand-mas and grand-son! 

It reminded me when I was a kid in Hamadan, my mom and friends had women parties and had always lots of fun! I was the only little girl who was invited to their parties and as their entertainer! I knew how to imitate Foroozan, the famous Iranian female actress who danced and pretended singing (it was Ahdieh who was singing instead of her), Katyoon and a few other singers and actors. Sometimes, they sand some sexy songs and said some sexy jokes, sometimes they made jokes about their husbands...asking me to put my hands on my ears! (I read my books without that much interest in what they were saying!). 
Last, night I realized that I was a part of the elder generation now and for sure, the younger ones present at the party had the same reactions as I had when I was their ages.



We enjoyed watching the great balady dancers, Bita and her young beautiful friends. No way to see anybody dancing better than the adorable young mother Bita who was teaching balady and did her own choreographies before she gets married and becomes a happy young mother. Bita is so full of life and energy of dance. 
Nastarin was pushed to danse ballady, too and
actually she did very well. Our singers, dancers and joke-tellers were great. I understand that women had fun when they are together, there is not so much of need to drink because women had all they need and are so communicative. Food was great as usual, Nastarin is a great cook and hostess, so 'nous nous sommes régalées!'. Delicious, merciiiiii! The party was fun because there were a few ladies who were entertaining...they were looking for a singer...and no one wanted to sing. I was thinking that I did not mind to sing because I was there and I am not the kind of person who can just seat down and do nothing.One of the ladies looked at me and said,'Shahrzad can sing'. I asked her,'how do you know'. She was very smart and said,'the way you are sitting down is the way a singer sits down!'. I laughed and said,'Ok, I will sing but I will sing a French song!'. One of the most wonderful thing was that we had a young amazing pianist among the ladies who know how to play some persian songs and so we sang together and enjoyed. I thought we could do a choir! The smart lady came and sat down besides me with the book of songs and was trying to encourage me to sing some of the persian songs. I loved the way she was trying to encourage me! I wanted since a few year find a possibiity to sing some of the tranditional persian songs. And among the ladies, we had the complementaries. Another smart lady came and sat besides me, she know all the songs and told me that she did not have a good voice (which is not generally true because the voice can be worked on)and with her I could sing most of the songs because she had the words and the melody and I just added my voice and vibrations on her voice and enjoyed having her besides. Afsaneh who was playing DAF is quite knowlegable about the songs and our pianist was her adorable sweet young sister in law whom I really enjoyed because she is herself, intelligent and deep!

Photo:Shahrzad, FEB.02.2013











And, it was a great pleasure to see you all amazing ladies and share singing, dancing, joking communicating, being in present...cheers, Shahrzad

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that someone is using your beautiful photo on a hate/troll account. I assume this is without your express consent since you seem like a lovely person. The person's user name is @mitragina and here is a link to your photo, https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZWsbPAKTz/

    I suggest you report them or ask them to remove the post. They post vile hateful things online, so I am sure you do not want your photos associated with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Shahrzad est enchantée de votre visite et vous invite à partager votre art de sagesse,...

Bonjour aux Artistes et Artisans de la vie!!! C'est un grand plaisir de partager avec vous ma passion de vivre l'équilibre en harmonie avec la liberté grâce à la comprehension de ma place et la place de l'autrui dans cette univers...
Alros, je vous remercie pour être vous, pour votre générosité et l'ouverture, joignons à cette foire aux merveilles avec nos oeurves crées par la Passion et Tendresse pour la VIE...

CONNECTION DE CE WEBBLOG AVEC MANOIR VILLE MARIE:
Manoir Ville Marie, ce Cocoon de Paix pour beaucoup de clients réguliers qui y offrent leurs présences authentiques!!! Alors, dormir au Manoir Ville Marie est une expérience à la fois paisible et intéressante.

Participez au tirage d'un Certificat de Cadeau d'une nuit pour deux au Manoir Ville Marie':

Tous les deux mois, il vas avoir un tirage (le premier étant le pre,mier septembre 2011) et le nom du gagnant serait annoncé. sur ce weblog

*Racontez-moi un poème, une petite histoire de sagesse de maximum 500 mots, ou une photo, une peinture...

Remerciements:
Je remerci mon très cher fils, Sépandat Stéphane (qui a le regardl très profond sur l'univers et ses êtres) pour m'avoir encourager (plutôt forcé) de faire ce blog en rapport avec mes amis Manoir Ville Marie.

Je remerci mon très cher fils, Maziar Marc (qui a le regard minutieux sur ll'univers et ses êtres) pour m'a aidé (plutôt forcer) d'avoir le courage d'apprendre comment faire ce weblog, toujours disponible pour sa mère, Maziar est un excellent guide et proffesseur.

Enfin, je remerci mon cher mari et compagnon de vie, Bahram Bernard pour m'encourage d'essayer de faire court et simple!!!

A cette étape de ma vie, je crois que la fiérté de l'être humain est dans sa Compréhension de l'Univers...et cette Compréhension nous guide vers la Conscience qui se manifeste souvent par les Arts, La Créativiyé ou nos Actions. Où La Paix est présente, elle y est présente également.

REMARQUES:
. Les textes et photos publiés sur ce blog sont mes propres créations et comme tous les arts peuvent être naîfs maintenant et plus mature plutard!!! Vous allez avoir une part précieux dans mon évolution artistique par vos commentaires.

. Je jongle entre trois langues, alors, pardonnez mes erreurs et si vous souhaitez apporter des corrections, j'en serais ravie (envoyez-moi vos corrections et je les appliquerez) et je vous en serrais très reconnaissante.

... Au fur et à mesure que vous allez me connaitre à travers mon regard sur la VIE, l'univers et le monde..

Je vous aime et j'ai hâte de vous décourvir par votre ART...

Shahrzad

About Me

Canada
J'ai toujours été ravie de mon prénom Shahrzad شهرزاد qui avait été choisi par ma chère mére, un être exceptionnel que j'appelle madar en persan. Quand j'ai appris que Shahrzad voulait dire:'Caractère Libre', j'ai sourri...quand j'ai lu l'histoire de Shahrzad, j'ai encore sourri...et, quand j'ai appris que Shahrzad était dans la Perse antique la déesse de l'apprentissage (ou quelque chose similaire,à confirmer), j'ai me suis demandée comment ma mère savait que ce prénom allait tellement bien à sa fille Shahrzad!